Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fun Playdate

This afternoon I met two of my fellow PFOP group members at McDonalds to chat and let the kids play. It is just amazing to me how three of us actually lived miles from each other and none of us knew each other before joining the group. Neat! Anyway, we had a blast. I love spending time with Camille and Mandy. They are so fun and we have great conversations. One of them was of this lady that Cam and Mandy know that she decided she did not like her teeth, so she had them all removed to get dentures with perfect teeth. Is that crazy or what. She has to wait like 8 weeks to get her dentures. So all that she has is gums. Mandy had actually heard of that happening a lot in the East. Too strange for me. Anyway, something funny that happened today was with one of Mandy's little boys. He is about three and Mandy looks across the play area and spots Braeden eating someone elses Sundae at their table. It as SO funny. Cam went to grab the camera but she was too late in getting the picture. The other funny thing that happened was with Aaron, Cam's little boy. She all of a sudden spots him straddling the bottom of the slide with a very long, steady stream of urine coming out of one pant leg. Of course she left and thankfully we had already been there for quite some time. Mandy and I chuckled as she walked out of the place with a very stiff walking Aaron.
I just love spending time with these guys. They are such amazing, strong women. They have so much to share to the first time mommy in me. I love listening to their stories and hearing what I will be experiencing in years to come. Thanks guys for such a fun afternoon. We will have to make this a consistant thing.

4 clever remarks:

mandbrid said...

Funny thing is Braeden actually helped himself to someone else's drink when we first arrived (before you and Cam showed up). I SWEAR I feed my kids! I can't believe he can just walk up to a table and start eating someone else's food...and I didn't even catch him before it was too late! Little stinker! And Aaron peeing his pants while stradling the slide was hilarious! Ha,ha,ha...

Camille said...

Oh my gosh. I had so much fun today with you and Mandy. WE have to do this more often... But hopefully at the park our kids won't create as much of a scene... hehe.

Amber H. said...

I just posted on Cam's blog about this. I'm so jealous I have to say! I want to play too :o) Maybe you three can take a break from the cold weather and make a road trip down here to AZ to visit! It sounds like you had a great time though, and those stories are just making me laugh!

Shelley said...

How fun! Did you guys take any photos? I'd love to see.