Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My new look

Love my new look? It was white for some time as I got a chance to get back to changing the html. I love this paper. The flowers are so bold and bright. Unfortunately I have no idea where I downloaded it or who to credit it to. Hopefully I will be able to try my hand at digital scrapbooking soon. Of course, after I finish these next 4 huge projects.

**So my great friend Amber let me in on where I got this paper. It is Raspberry Road Designs. I justlove it! Thanks Amber!**

5 clever remarks:

Shelley said...

Love the new look!

Amber H. said...

I love it! I totally know where you got it from, cause I have the same paper pack and I have already used it on a layout! It's just so dang cute! Anyway, it's Raspberry Road Designs. She is so great! One of my favorites of all time :o)

Kris Berc said...

The new look is so pretty and cheerful! :)

mandbrid said...

I love green - so I definitely love the new look. So summery!

Shauna said...

Love the flowers...totally my style too!