Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Design Team Challenge

A while back I posted about how I will no longer be a part of the Pocket Full of Papers (PFOP) Design Team in order to take time for family and some of my other endeavors. I told them that I wanted to stay around until the end of April when the new design team challenge will launch.
This new challenge is so incredibly fun. PFOP is throwing a baby shower along with another design team. We are all so excited. Who does not love a baby shower or babies for that matter. All of the members are allowed to make only one item for the challenge, so all stops are pulled for this. Check back towards the end of the week for all of the great listings.

I am excited for the challenge but a little pressed for time. I am wanting to create one of my 12x12 albums for it using the Basic Grey Black Tie Collection. Not typical for a baby album. However, I received 3 new orders for my 12x12 albums within the last week. Two of those orders were through Etsy and the other through a long time client of mine whom I love working with. All of them are for little boys. One of them will be using the Storytime Collection by Cosmo Cricket with more of an alphabet emphasis. The other two will be using Basic Grey. The first, Skate Shoppe Collection and the other the new Boxer Collection with an emphasis in vintage sports. I have a lot of work ahead of me, yet thrilled to see all of the finished products.

1 clever remarks:

Shelley said...

I'm glad you are doing so well at etsy! Perhaps it is a better choice to go...sad to see you leave us though. :(