Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Super Cute Layouts

I have a fantastic client of mine that bought three 2-page layouts some time ago for her daughter-in-law. I did one of them a long time ago and finished the others today. Amber (the daughter in law) was not sure what the themes of the birthdays would be until recently. Her son and daughter will be turning 2 and 1 years old in May. She wanted a safari theme for her some and a brown/pink polk-a-dot theme for her daughter. I found the most fantastic safari themed stuff from Reminice. It is so cute and has inspired me to hopefully create a similar layout for Gunnar.
The collection had these cute little cardstock stickers that matched with baby animals and their mommy's. So cute!
Thankfully Mindy reminded me of some paper that I already had with the brown and pink theme so that is what I used for the other. It is from All My Memories. So cute.

4 clever remarks:

Shelley said...

I love the Zoo layouts. too cute!

Amber H. said...

How cute Kristi! I love the giraffes! So cute!

Brittney said...

These are SOOO cute! I think I have that paper, I might have to CASE that layout!

Shauna said...

Very cute layouts! You always do a great job and are very creative.