Friday, May 30, 2008

Fill the Boot

So I was driving along one of our more main streets in town and noticed the traffic slowing down and some come to a stop. It wasn't even near the stoplight. When I got closer I noticed the fireman out with their boots. I love it when it is this time of year. For some reason I really like the concept and giving money to a fireman and getting the little sticker in return. I had a couple of bucks in my purse to donate to the cause. I had never seen this before until Jeff and I were driving through Rexburg when we were first married and saw them. Then we moved to Caldwell and they did it here. They raise money for muscular dystrophy and I am pretty sure it is called Fill the Boot.

1 clever remarks:

Camille said...

I love fill the boot too. I haven't seen it in a while. I know they do it in Meridian, but since we moved we don't frequent that area of town anymore.