Monday, June 2, 2008

My latest

I sat down this weekend and worked on these three layouts. I love sharing these because I know that I love to see what others work looks like as well. Plus I am so new to this, I am slightly proud of what I have created. This also allows family members to see what I am talking about when I am trying to describe what I did. I have a long way to go. When I am browsing through pictures deciding what to scrap, I have forgotten about most of the pictures and am reminded of how many I have. This is for sure a never ending hobby.

3 clever remarks:

Stacey said...

Those pages turned out so cute!! I think you are great with digi too. You are super talented!! Keep posting your pages, I love to look at them!

Brittney said...

Your doing such a great job! Aren't you missing playing with all the paper and embelishments though?

Amber H. said...

Kristi, you are doing such an amazing job! I feel like you have already passed me up in the scrapping dept. I love that first layout with the RR papers...I love that new set! And I love the other two as well. Good job is all I have to say...amazing!