Saturday, May 17, 2008

I am slowly getting the hang of it

I have had a little time here and there to sit down and figure out digital scrapping a little. It is a lot of fun and I will still be doing some the traditional way, but this has allowed me to get a little more done much faster. Here are two pages that I did this weekend.
Going through the pictures and deciding which ones I want to work on has made me realize how many pictures I have that are not scrapped. There are a lot!

3 clever remarks:

Camille said...

Cute. I am so far behind... I haven't even done baby pictures for any of my children. Someday I'll start.

Amber H. said...

Kristi, I love your style! I think I'm going to have to steal your layout on that second one. I love the big pic with the three smaller framed ones on the bottom. So cute! Good job!

Hannah said...

You are so good, I can never seem to have time to get out my stuff and work on my kids books. I have done a few digital pages, but even that takes time. Maybe one day . . .