Monday, June 23, 2008

Water Play

I was downloading the most recent pictures from the camera to the computer and to my complete surprise, Jeff had taken pictures of Gunnar during their time together. I am so shocked that he even remembered and more shocked that some turned out. Jeff tends to take blurry pictures so this was good. What a great surprise. Jeff turned this cement box into a pool. It is a plastic thing that he used to mix mud/cement in for tile jobs. It works pretty well as a swimming pool.
Obviously they had a juice afterwards.

3 clever remarks:

Hannah said...

What a fun time! Gunnar looks like he is having the time of his life!

Camille said...

Cute, but what is that thing on his head? Sorry, but I'm not a fan of the hat. You'll have to forgive me..:)

Cindy F said...

He is SOoooo cute! And how cool that Daddy took some neat pics on his own.