Monday, June 23, 2008

Where are you Gunnar?


Before my dad flew out for Iraq, he had to be on the East Coast for a little while to train, etc. So when he was there, he bought Gunnar this great set of fatigues and shipped them to us. When Jeff saw them, he thought that it was so cool that they even had the digital camo print on them. I set them aside and never really got around to putting them on Gunnar. The other day I finally did. They are definately too big but I think around Halloween, these will be perfect. So, yes, this will be his cosutme this year. It is perfect. My dad also wanted to get a little patch made with his name on it but did not have time. As you can see from the pictures, we are in different parts of our house for the shots. Gunnar went nutso and would not stand or sit still. It was driving me nuts, so I just followed him around.

0 clever remarks: