Monday, August 4, 2008

I am finished!


I am finally done with all of my things for the Craft Boutique Fair. I am excited to see what happens. I made lots of flannel burp clothes, decorative wooden frames, decoupaged clothespins (great teachers gift) and embellished band aid tins. I have been working like crazy for the last month and now very happy that they are shipped and where they need to be. Jeff intended to make granite coasters but did not get to them. Next year... I took a few pictures of what I had done. I am anxious and nervous to see what happens. It can either be a total success or a major bomb. We'll see.

3 clever remarks:

Orton Family said...

Way to go Kristi! These look great! Where is your craft fair at? Good luck! PS- Way to go Jeff on riding your bike! That is a fun way to save on gas! and the kitchen set for Gunnar looks great and we are so sorry about his crash and burn - OUCH!

Amber H. said...

All of your stuff looks great! I'm sure it will be a huge success for you! Good luck and I can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Camille said...

CUTE! I bet everything will do great.

I'm thinking of doing a booth in McCall's craft fair sometime... maybe you and Mandy and I can split one or something??