Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ever Feel Overwhelmed

I am so overwhelmed with food storage. I know that it is something that we should all be doing. We have been having several classes going on in my area about it but I am so overwhelmed with the entire thing. I struggle with making and keeping menus which I think that is part of the problem and I really don't enjoy cooking which is big. However I really need to get serious about this. On my friend Tanya's blog, she posted a great site all about living with food storage. The author is so practical and easy to understand. She offers many recipes, tips and trips. Definately a site to check out.

6 clever remarks:

Rachel said...

I totally agree with you! I've been trying to improve on it as well. If I only worry about getting a couple extra cans of things, or boxes of pasta at the store each time I go, I feel a lot less overwhelmed.

mandbrid said...

I'll send you my recipe for wheat waffles if you want...no grinding or soaking or anything fancy. It's a start to using food storage! I'm excited to check out this site. I'd say it's better to look at it as an adventure rather than a dismal thing to do...It might help you to feel less overwhelmed.

mandbrid said...

I'll send you my recipe for wheat waffles if you want...no grinding or soaking or anything fancy. It's a start to using food storage! I'm excited to check out this site. I'd say it's better to look at it as an adventure rather than a dismal thing to do...It might help you to feel less overwhelmed.

Unknown said...

Hmm.. I feel the same way lately. Thanks for the tip on e the website I am going to check it out! Gunnar is so cute by the way I love his little smirk.

Amber H. said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. We are JUST starting to accumulate our storage, but I have no idea what to do with any of it, cause most of it isn't stuff I regularly use! Thanks for the website!

Hannah said...

I totally agree! It is so hard to use and accumulate food that your aren't used to using. I love the website, thanks for sharing.