Monday, December 8, 2008

Nursery Gifts

I finished the little gifts for our nursery children this year. At the beginning of singing time, we sing this song using a bean bag and their names. They LOVE it. So we decided that we will make them their own to take home. I decided to monogram them with their initials. They turned out really cute. We are really excited to give them to them. This last Sunday one of our little guys was throwing around the one that we use for class. He expressed how he really wants to keep it and take it home. I told him next week that we will be giving him a special present and that he will need to wait. He got pretty excited. I thought that they turned out cute!

3 clever remarks:

Rachel said...

What an excellent idea! They're so cute and look so easy to make!

Brandon and Katee said...

Ah Kristi, you are such a sweetheart. Those turned out so cute and they will love them. I am so glad you have been able to be in there with Britnee. You do good in there!! I am so jealous I am not crafty like that, I look up to you so much lady!

Amber H. said...

K, so those are just adorable! I don't know how you find the time to do all the things you do....my Christmas decorations still aren't up. Oh wait, I forgot, you only have 1 child. I remember those days of being able to get things done. It makes a world of difference! Enjoy these moments where he is the only one around! :o) It's funny, we just had our light parade this weekend too, but I forgot my camera!