Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I still have pictures that I need to put on here from the last day that I was with my mom. I still need to write about this last weekend because I still was over there a little by the request of my dad.

However, I woke up today with the stomach flu! I am so irritated and so not feeling well. I hate this. I seriously have never had the stomach flu while married and that has been over 8 years. I have never thrown up during that entire time and that includes being pregnant with Gunnar. I never threw up then. I was lucky. I really can't remember the last time that I had the stomach flu. It has been that long.

I am irritated by it. I was supposed to go to my mom's first therapy...speech today. I am also supposed to go Thursday as well. We'll see. My dad also had a dentist appointment today and I was supposed to be with my mom. She ended up going with him. Jeff ended up staying home as well. He doesn't have it as bad but it is still there. Above all of this, my mom wanted to know if they needed to take Gunnar so that I could get rest. Jeff's home and Gunnar had a nap coming up so we were okay. I also couldn't think of having him over there after all that my parent's needed to do. Also I didn't want it to spread it. He has more of the diarrhea like Jeff. I hope this goes quickly because I have a hula performance at a wedding on Friday that I wanted to go to and the weather was in the 60's today. Aaagh! I wanted to be outside so badly.

3 clever remarks:

Amanda said...

I don't think I have had the flu since I have been married either, but I was sick when I was pregnant. You are lucky you weren't. I hope everyone around your house feels better soon!

Lorie said...

Feel better!!! The flu is the worst!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

First of all, I'm so sorry you have the flu- so awful- it's going around everywhere! Second- don't see your mom becaues it would be awful if she got it! I went to church this sunday and 3 kids said, "I was barfingg all day yesterday" and I was thinking, "thankyou paren'ts for sending your kid to church so I can catch their flu" - I know really selfish of me, but it's teh truth! I hope you get feeling better- the flu is the worst! I hate throwing up.