Sunday, February 22, 2009

So into Home Decor Blogs

Lately I have been so into the home decor blogs. Most are just normal people like you and I that are just so darn good at home decor. The best part is that they are so incredibly thrifty. Most items are found at thrift stores or yard sales and totally made over. Most times with very little effort and very little money involved. I love it. I have been founding so many great ideas for my own home. Many that I had not thought of before that I easily can do. Some of the others sites are fun crafty ones. So here are some of my favorites:
Joys of Home
It's A Girl Thing
Ikea Hacker
Crafting Chicks
Be Different Act Normal
Thrifty Decor Chick- one of my very favorites
The Maisy Report- with a great give away right now

9 clever remarks:

Lizzie said...

thank you . this is fantastic. I just looked at every single site.

Unknown said...

Hey my sis does one too! Its www.tangibledesigns.blogspot.com
Aren't they fun?! I love them too.

Unknown said...

Those are great blogs! I'm always looking for ideas!

My little camera is a Sony Cybershot DSC-W55. I like it, it's perfect to pop in my purse and have when I need it. I've had it for 2 years, there is a newer version of it now. http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Cybershot-DSCW120-Digital-Optical/dp/B0011EA9FA/ref=sr_ob_5?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1235412484&sr=8-5

Maisy said...

thanks so much for following, linking and commenting on my blog.

i would love to be a crime scene investigator. the problem is here....you are hired by counties. calls in the middle of the night, middle of the day, middle of dinner, middle of homework, middle of laundry, middle of LOST. i just don't have extra time like that. however, HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE????

thanks for sharing and don't forget to check my blog tomorrow to see if you won the $100 gift card.

happy monday :)

Unknown said...

hey kristi.. You do alot of digital scrapbooking... and I was wondering if you ever sell it. I need a cute banner and background for my chichi cover blog and was wondering if you could/would do it?? drop me a line at chichicovers@gmail.com Thanks!

Tara said...

Awww....thanks for linking l'il ole ME!! Super sweet! I am glad ya like what you see! Have a FABULOUS day!

Lorie said...

I love ALL of those blogs! They are all in my Google Reader!!!

Thanks for the link!

Hannah said...

I love so many of these also. It is so fun to see others creativity.

Anonymous said...

Great listing!! You have found very useful home decor blogs!! Thanks for sharing!!