Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Peanuts are Dirty

So really I shouldn't post this but it was way to funny not to. Anyone with little boys will totally understand. Gunnar today had a poopie Pullup. So as I was changing it, he told me that his peanuts were dirty. I thought that I heard him correctly but I wasn't sure so I asked him again what he said. Sure enough his peanuts were dirty. I corrected him in what the "part" is actually called (we use real terms) and then he started using that. Seriously...the peanuts were dirty. I was laughing so hard. I later told Heidi and my mom and Gunnar overheard. He started saying the funniest things to himself about it. Heidi and I were laughing so hard...but trying to keep him from seeing of course.

4 clever remarks:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

hahha that is hilarious!

mandbrid said...

Too, too funny!

Amber H. said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Since we have all girls here, I don't have any good "peanuts" stories, but thanks for sharing yours! He's going to hate that one when he gets older!!

Lizzie said...

We use the real "terms" too, when explaining things to our kids. Most of my friends think I'm so wierd for doing it.

Last summer we were out swimming in the backyard and when Kate was done, I took off her swimsuit to dry her off. She sat down naked on the warm concrete and Tanner shouted, "Oh no! Kate's Bagina is going to get burned Mom!" It cracked me up.