Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day dad! I sure was not on top of this and didn't get anything sent. However mom was and got a card out to you in the mail. That was pretty impressive. Even when I addressed it and got it in the mail, it still did not occur to me that I could do the same. Boy am I lame. Anyway, I think about you all of the time and really appreciate your phone calls. I love talking to you on the phone and telling you all of the funny things Gunnar says. And there are lots of those. Gunnar talks about you all of the time. I am sure that he is happy to see you home in a couple of months. He misses his papa time. He is probably so sick of all of us girls for entertainment. Anyway, we love and miss you. Can't wait to see you soon.

We sure appreciate Jeff and his hard work for our family. He works really hard to make what we do possible. He is also so fun. He definately brings a different fun into our family than I do. He does boy stuff with Gunnar which is something that I can't get right no matter how hard I try. We sure love you!

0 clever remarks: