Sunday, August 9, 2009

Have You Tried This Coconut Goodness

I am sitting here on my laptop writing out recipes on notecards as Jeff is still away at church meetings and Gunnar is watching a movie. I suddenly remembered that I bought Coconut M&M's yesterday for the second time and wanted to write about them on here.


Okay...so have you tried them!? They are so stinkin' good. It helps immensely that I love coconut. Jeff and I were pleasantly surprised at how yummy these things were. The coconut flavor is just right and not really overpowering. The packaging is cute with the cute green m&m girl on the front. You will want to grab them soon if you want to try them as they are limited edition and probably won't be around long. I got mine at Walgreens so I am not sure who else is carrying them.

4 clever remarks:

Controlling My Chaos said...

Oh I am so there. I'm going to Walgreen's tomorrow to get some because I love coconut. Thanks for the heads up.

Stacey said...

I tried those. They are yummy! I agree that it is just the right amount of coconut taste.

Michelle Johnson said...

Oh my heck! Those look so good! I looooooove coconut, so I'm going to have to go look for these now!

HeidiT said...

I picked some up with my free coupon on my walgreens run this morning. So good -- although I wish they were a little more coconuty (mostly because I'm not a huge chocolate fan)