Friday, October 16, 2009

The Sick Has Latched On...

...and won't let go. When I saw that Heidi had posted about being sick, I figured I better. Mindy already has. This stinks, it is the pits. I have some sort of cold that won't let go. It will never leave. It has latched onto my body and won't let go. It is an annoying monkey on my back. I am sick of not being super motivated. I am sick of not wanting to wake up early and do something. I am sick of coughing nonstop and having a stuffy nose all the time. It has now officially been a week and this can just go away.

3 clever remarks:

DeeDee said...

So sorry you're sick. :( Have you seen a doc yet?

Amber H. said...

I'm sorry! I hope you can kick it soon! Being sick is no fun, especially when you have a toddler who won't stop moving! Ü Feel better!

Jeff and Sandy Gale said...

Everyone everywhere is sick. I hope you get better soon. Gunnar's room is cute.