Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Owl City

PhotobucketDo you like the new music on the blog? The song Fireflies has been playing on the radio lately and I love the words of it but at the time I had no idea what the title of it was or the name of the group was. With a lot of keyword searches, I finally figured it out. Introducing Owl City. I love it! I looked up a bunch of their songs on playlist and loved them. So different, with words you can understand, innocent and catchy. I set out to buy their CD yesterday. It was $10 at Walmart, last one, and is played constantly in the car. Gunnar loves it. I love it. I hope you do too.

4 clever remarks:

Michelle Johnson said...

The girls and I heard Fireflies on the radio a a couple weeks ago. We all love it! I bought the album from itunes and made a cd for them and they listen to it all the time! They've heard it so much now they know the words and sing along! It's nice to find good, clean music without profanity or talk about sex. It seems they are hard to come by nowdays.

Megan and Greg said...

It kinda reminds me of The Postal Service. It's fun!

Natalie Ormond said...

We have this song too!!!! I love it and it is so clever. :)

mandbrid said...

We're listening now...as soon as I turned it up the kids came running in!