Friday, December 11, 2009

Let It Snow

Photobucket

Earlier this week it snowed. I woke around midnight to let Diesel out and saw lots of snow. It was fun because I didn't need to go anywhere. Mindy got me gigantic outdoor ornaments for my birthday that was at the end of November. I have always wanted some for one of our trees out front. Not really sure why but I did. She was able to get these really HUGE ornaments on clearance last year for dirt cheap...really cheap. I love them and they look really fun on the tree. The funny thing is that you can see me standing on the front porch taking this picture in the ornament.

Photobucket

4 clever remarks:

Amber H. said...

Great pictures Kristi!

Shauna said...

those are really cool. I love decorating for the holidays!

Megan and Greg said...

Great pics. Really pretty. Outside ornaments, never thought of that. I love it!

HeidiT said...

Your pics look great!