Friday, December 11, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Photobucket

I love my Christmas tree this year. Not sure why but I do. We've never put ribbon on it but I really like it. I love my tree because the ornaments are all memories for the most part. We love to pick out an ornament when we travel somewhere to remind us of that vacation. After 9 years of marriage, we have some really fun ones on there. Gunnar was also fun this year. Last year he mostly got into things or didn't care when we were putting it up. This year he was highly interested and highly involved. If you look in spots, all the candy canes are together. All the ornaments would be on the bottom if Jeff didn't quickly help. The picture doesn't really show clearly how many are really on there. It just keeps growing and we love it. We also have a stuffed nativity at the bottom. Diesel loves that. He sneaks in the room and runs out as fast as he can with a baby Jesus or camel. Funny but not funny. Thankfully this room is not a main room that we are in like my parents. Their tree and Diesel is another story. He is in ornament heaven at their house.

2 clever remarks:

HeidiT said...

Your tree is nice and full for being an artificial one, I hope mine ends up looking like that...guess I'll find out at the reception!

Penny Cluff said...

I like that cute little decoration right under it in front the best of all. Love.