Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Preschool Picture Book

Photobucket
Photobucket
When Gunnar was in preschool last year, he would come home with tons of fun projects. He loved it there. The only problem is that there was no way I was going to keep all of that stuff. I slowly collected and kept it in a pile/bin until I decided to finally go through the clutter in early December and do something about it. I took pictures of all of his projects/art, edited the pictures and compiled them into a bound picture book through Inkubook. I kept the few pieces that I loved and tossed the rest without feeling guilty. I love this book. It is a fun reminder of what Gunnar did. I also added in pictures of his first day, preschool parties and graduation. This will be a really fun thing to show his kids someday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 clever remarks:

The Woods said...

I love this idea. I have all of McKenzie's things from last year stuffed in a drawer and I had no idea what to do with it all.

Elizabeth said...

What a great idea!

Hannah said...

I love it! Wish I would have thought of it years ago so I could do it with all my kids.