Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some Sleep Talk

Right now, at this moment, I am checking google reader on the millions of new posts that have been made recently on the laptop. Jeff is watching Dirty Jobs on TV and Gunnar is crashed on the other end of the couch. We had his friend Rainy, and her little brother, Stellar, over for a good chunk of the day while their mom packed for a big move and as a result, Gunnar is exhausted. He fell asleep hours ago. Jeff moved on the couch and Gunnar said, "I pooped again!" in his sleep. Jeff and I were cracking up.

5 clever remarks:

Rachel said...

I love it!!!

It was fun to see Jeff tonight! Tell him sorry if I seemed a bit distracted. Cadence was reaching her limit!

Rachel said...

Oh, and I also love your "Hello my baby's name is..." widget!

Shauna said...

Ha ha! That's too funny. I used to be a big sleep talker, but it has died down over the years.

Megan and Greg said...

I am laughing outloud! Hilarious!

Mindy said...

So not surprising that that would come out of his mouth even when sleeping. What a stinker. haha