Thursday, February 18, 2010

Leather Maker

Photobucket
My brother in law, Ren, is really talented with leather and made my Christmas gift this last year. My friend commented on how she would love to see it. I didn't forget about you Amber. Ren cuts all of the leather by hand. He stamps the designs by hand and colors them by hand. He also sews and assembles it all by hand. I love this watch cuff. So different and incredibly cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Check out his shop on Etsy, Leather Revolution. He also makes high quality that will last forever. He can make almost anything custom and welcomes the challenge. He also made me this black floral vine cuff in black and I love it. He made Jeff a custom gun holster for Christmas which he is head over heels for. Anyway, check out his shop.

1 clever remarks:

Amber H. said...

Ha ha, I had totally forgotten about the watch, but thanks for posting pictures! I LOVE it! I'm going to have to go look at his shop, even though I'm sure his stuff will be out of my price range. You can tell a lot of work went into that piece! Beautiful!