Thursday, March 25, 2010

More Boppy

I'm finally done with all of the Boppy covers. I got a little out of control with them but they were easy and fun and I am way proud of them (I can do zippers!). Heidi and Mindy both asked me why I have so many. I guess it is because I have everything already for this little guy and this really is the only thing that I could make for just him. Gunnar didn't have them.
Photobucket
My very favorite has to be the brown one. The fabric is great and really cute.

5 clever remarks:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

so cute!

Rachel said...

If your kid's a spitter like mine, you'll definitely need lots of boppy covers!

Danielle said...

Those are so cute! I am sooo making those for myself whenever I get pregnant!My favorite is the one with the big flowers.

Darin, Kyla, and kids said...

LOVE THOSE!!!!! Creative Mama!

Mindy said...

Those are pretty cute. I was at JoAnns last week and they had some boppy covers for $12 a piece. These are WAY cuter if I do say so myself