Monday, March 15, 2010

They're a Little Tight

Photobucket
About a week and a half ago we had a hula performance for a dentist's wife's 40th birthday party. It was in a hotel which have become our favorite. They are clean and provide lots of space to dance. This one was really fun and the party was a complete suprise for his wife. One thing that I do know, is that my outfits are getting smaller. This red outfit is actually not that bad (I was about 21 weeks). It is a fitted green outfit that is getting tight and really hard to get off. We have one more performance this week and I think, that the top for that outfit will need to be retired for now. This red tank top and all the others can actually be worn comfortably through my entire pregnancy.
Photobucket

I love my sisters so much. It is so fun to sharing something with them like hula. We have a great time when we go and we always get asked if we are triplets. Always makes us laugh.

1 clever remarks:

HeidiT said...

Ahhh, I know everyone always says they like this outfit -- but I think I always just look like a big fatty!