Monday, May 24, 2010

It Moves From Side to Side

Today I had my doctors appointment. Gunnar went with me which he usually does not do. We were waiting in the waiting room and an older grandparent type couple walked by. Gunnar followed them with his eyes and then proclaimed, "that lady has a reeeeeaaaally big butt." I told him that she is a grandma and a mom and that happens. He then said as he was apparently studying it, "mom, look how it moves from side to side." I am just glad that they were way down the hall and out of earshot.

He also proclaimed as we were leaving the office and passed one of their bathrooms, "mom that is where you pee in a cup."

Oh Brother.

7 clever remarks:

Megan and Greg said...

Oh my gosh. I am totally laughing out loud. Kids are the best! I'm so glad that woman didn't hear!

Danielle said...

hahhhaa. Oh my. I love kids and how they have NO FILTER! You can definitely count on them to be honest!

Kimberly said...

That is so funny! And humiliating! One time we were waiting in line at Best Buy and there was a midget in front of us and Bailey yells, Mom that boy is really short! I could have died!

Libug said...

That is so funny!

What a small world that you guys know Lindsey. She is one of my best friends. We are going to have to all get together next time we come to town!!

Penny Cluff said...

As I am one of those "grandmas that sometimes it happens" to, Gunnar's comment was classic. One day when my Jade was about three years old, we were playing ball in the backyard. He laughed when I ran to ge the ball and said, "Grandma, you are fluffy."

The Woods said...

In WalMart a few weeks ago I was walking down the bread aisle with Devan and we passed a large woman. Devan yelled, "That's a giant bum you got there!" I wanted a hole to climb into.

katy said...

Oh my gosh. That is so funny. I am not looking forward to those days with Ivy at all. Kids are so honest. But in his defense, if it moved from side to side, that must have been a huge butt.