Monday, June 7, 2010

Heirloom Freebie Kit

I got an email from Persnickity Prints about a layout contest using Deena Rutter's free Heirloom kit. By simply doing a page and linking to it, I am entered to get $10 to Deena's store and $10 to Persnickity Prints site to print pages. I loved this kit and decided to create a page. Why not. Her kits are great and getting some of my pages printed would be awesome.

This picture was taken at the Global Village Festival in Ontario Oregon this weekend. We had a booth and also danced for 1/2 hour. I loved this picture and will post more later.

5 clever remarks:

Brittney said...

So cute! You look cute all prego in your hula outfit!!

katy said...

Good job...You are all so cute. Hope you get your prize. I just noticed something strange. You guys don't look related at all. I can't believe you all look that different from each other and I never noticed. How cool is that. Super cute.

Danielle said...

Ha- that's funny what Katy said...I've always kinda thought that about you guys...I think you look related, but you guys really don't look much alike at all! All very beautiful though:) Love the picture! Super cute and especially in that layout!

Mindy said...

haha that's funny that Katy and Danielle say we all don't look alike. I guess in this picture we really don't. I love this picture!

Kristi M. said...

I am just laughing that our cousins think we don't look the same. This picture maybe not but we get asked if we are triplets or at least twins for two of us ALL the time at hula functions.