Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rotary Ponds

Photobucket
Near our house, we have this fun community pond tucked back in all of these trees. It was last year that I saw them for the first time or really realized that they were there. At the end of April we decided to walk around the entire thing. Diesel was stuck with me while Jeff was on a scooter that Gunnar got for his birthday and Gunnar was on his bike. I don't think the dog was thrilled because I was just too slow but I was all that he had.
Photobucket
The weather was fantastic and we had a fun time. Gunnar enjoyed riding his bike and it is always really fun to watch his little legs move so fast.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 clever remarks:

Mindy said...

Those are cute pictures!

Penny Cluff said...

How fun. You do not even look prego in your pics. Very cute.