Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oh My! What a Healthy Boy!

Photobucket

Today, Brecken had a well child check. He is one healthy little boy. He is measuring:
Weight: 12lb 12oz (over the 97th percentile)
Height: 22.25 in (over the 97th percentile)
Head: 16 in round

Photobucket

This guy is big but all proportionate which is important too. I had to look in Gunnar's book to see where he was at this age. At the same age, Gunnar was 9lbs 12oz. Gunnar finally hit the 12lbs around his 3-4 month baby checks. Brecken is a big healthy boy.

But we all knew that just looking at his cheeks didn't we?

Photobucket

5 clever remarks:

Brittney said...

He looks like such a sweet baby! He's on his way to lookin like Lacey if he doesn't slow things down! Gotta love a chubby baby!!

Mindy said...

What cute peaceful pictures! Obviously Gunnar hasn't gotten to him in the last 15 minutes. haha. Rillz is just hoping for the big hawaiian boy. One can only wish.

Megan and Greg said...

He looks so soft and smooth! I just wanna rub my face on him!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

his cheeks are so huge and plump- and like megan said- they look so smooth!- I got your package for megan- and ofcourse I peeked :) very cute!

Penny Cluff said...

I could kiss those perfect little cheeks until they are black and blue.