Friday, October 29, 2010

Love Him to the Moon and Back

Photobucket
I love Brecken! I love him so much. He is the sweetest little thing. Gunnar was actually just like him at this age. Lately he has been really into Gunnar. Always trying to engage Gunnar and constantly looking for him. So much better than the constant cries when he would hear Gunnar come into the room.
Photobucket
I love his rolls upon rolls on his arms and legs. I love his long eyelashes. Gunnar has them to and I really don't know where they got them. I love Brecken's super funny squeal/laugh. I do not like his scream. When the cries go on to long, he screams and it hurts. It is so high pitched.
Photobucket
He is the most perfect little guy. We are so glad that he is in our family.

3 clever remarks:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

he is such a chunker, and so cute!

Mindy said...

I happen to love this little guy too!

HeidiT said...

I wonder if his eyes will stay that color. I just love him to pieces!