Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me

The flies around here seem to be in full force all of a sudden. We had the missionaries over for dinner Sunday and they left the back door open while Jeff was cooking the chicken on the grill. A swarm must have high tailed it to the door because they are in the house. These aren't flies that mind their business. They want to be in your business. So much so that they fly into my hair!! So nasty. I swat at them and I can hear them buzzing around in there. That last statement makes me sound like I have nasty dirty hair or something and breed flies. Not so at all. The flies will land on Brecken's forehead between his eyes. Poor little guy can't do anything about it. Gunnar is constantly hitting himself hard on the head thinking he killed the fly. They will just bounce off of your head. Eeeew!

Totally different subject. Brecken slept for 7 hours straight last night. I couldn't believe it and I hope this becomes a habit of his. We'll see.

4 clever remarks:

Mindy said...

today while sewing I totally thought about writing a post about the flies too. One of them would not leave me alone today. They are bad this year!

Megan and Greg said...

that kissing story is FUNNY! oh my gosh, flies in your hair? sounds absolutely horrifying, a blessing i never realized i had, having straight hair.

Cannon's said...

Oh my heck your family is soooo stinkin cute. I really love being a part of your life! Even if it is through pictures and words. love you guys!

Janna said...

Ugh. Sorry. We're dealing with fruit flies and they seem unbeatable.