Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chunky Baby Breckie Boy

Out of my two boys, Brecken is by far the chunkiest. It makes me laugh. I hope you enjoy his chunkiness as much as we do...and his blue eyes. I think they are here to stay.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then when all looks lovely, I had to take a picture of his tummy time. What a nut. He hates it so much. He doesn't even try to move around. He usually cries like crazy in this position. He could care less about rolling over. Gunnar was the same way.
Photobucket

4 clever remarks:

Danielle said...

Chubby babies are ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! Love them! He is soooooooooo so cute. I love how chubby he is.

HeidiT said...

Love the last pic - tummy time looks like punishment for the poor boy!

The Woods said...

Love the eyes. Just like Devan's. I keep waiting for another one of my kids to get her eyes. Maybe Remi will. He's a cutie!!! I love all the rolls.

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

love, love,loved the pics, he is one cute baby!