Monday, March 21, 2011

Goodbye Papa!

Photobucket
My dad moved back from Texarkana for a week to pack for his time in Kuwait. We sure miss him and that reminds me that I need to Skype him since it has been awhile. Anyway, we had to get a grandchildren picture because I know for sure Brecken and Cami are going to be much bigger by the time he sees them next. {Ignore the devil eyes-I am to lazy to fix them}

My Breckie Boy LOVES his papa. I am a little bummed that he won't get to hang out with him as much as Gunnar did in his earlier years. One day my dad will be around more to have two little boys trailing behind him.
Photobucket
Cami was getting ready to head home so we wanted the babies with him. Then we thought we would throw Gunnar in there but couldn't find him until later. Cami was ready for home. We were so happy to be able to see my dad for a few days. We were also able to get together, every single one of us, for an all you can eat prime rib/lobster dinner at my parents. It was so yummy. Thanks dad for forking over that bill for the ingredients.

0 clever remarks: