Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It Needed An Update

Photobucket
We had this horrid track lighting in our dining room since we moved in. It drove me nuts because it was so ugly. I saw an idea of a blog of a Pottery Barn knock off and went with it. I searched high and low for a light fixture that would work and finally found this baby for $7 at the local ReStore. I had Jeff take out the glass and then spray painted it a silver nickel finish. It was ugly brass before. We installed it and put in the bulbs. I love the pattern of light it gives off.
Photobucket
I still need to paint the burnt orange walls in the house and do a bazillion other projects. Such is life, right?

1 clever remarks:

katy said...

Way better than track lighting for sure. Looks great. We have track lighting in the house we are in now. I hate it. I am so happy we are building a house.